L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'école Buissonnière

~ Hi! If you need some help to use the forum click here!~

Also check the news

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dancing sessions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalima

Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

Dancing sessions Empty
PostSubject: Dancing sessions   Dancing sessions Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov - 16:50

Hi!
So I've been dancing for a while, took some lesson but never got to the professionnal level, no, far from there.
Still I think I can teach some stuff!
I've been doing egyptian bellydance, tribal fusion and long time ago I was dacing modern jazz. I found my own dancing style, quite close to tribal fusion but more free, I consider I dance right when I really feel like everything can be a move. Smile
Here for whose who wonder what is tribal fusion:

(and modern jazz is just like in a Britney Spears clip if you wonder...)

How I picture a dance lesson:
Soft dancing warm-up and strechings, then I teach one or two specific moves to learn to isolate a particular part of the body, or to give a particular "dancing-tool", and then I'll try to push the natural dancer who's inside of each one to come out and free enougth for you to express your own dance and work on it.
I picture it short (45mn), progressivly intensive (soft warm-up, medium for the specific moves and then intensive free-dancing for the last 15mn), at least twice a week. In the morning can be good cause it provides lot of energy. Smile

I'll take any advice, suggestion, critic, or enthousiastic agreement! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

Dancing sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing sessions   Dancing sessions Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb - 3:52

Some more dancing!! *-* Amazing dancer she is!

And for those who wonder, yes males dance that as well:

Classe, eh? We won't especialy dance this style, but learning some of those moves can unblock a lot of skills! Wink
Back to top Go down

Dancing sessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L'école Buissonnière :: Nomad School :: Courses-
Jump to: