L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'école Buissonnière

~ Hi! If you need some help to use the forum click here!~

Also check the news

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The name -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalima

Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

The name - Empty
PostSubject: The name -   The name - Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec - 16:53

Hi!

The name of the school for the moment is "L'école Buissonnière". It's the best name we found despise it is in french. If you have other ideas you're welcome to propose as not so many knows how to write or prononce it, neither know about the meaning.  silent
I guess I wrote it somewhere on the website but it's so messy and full of things that the information may have not been received. So about the meaning "école" is school, easy Smile "buisson" is bush, so it's "the bush school" and in french that means that you skipped school for a greater fun.  Surprised
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Here since : 2015-10-31

The name - Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name -   The name - Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 3:15

At the end, I'm still unsatisfy with the name! First, it's french, mmh. Secondly, when we speak about a nomad school, most of the people think about children, or a school for outsiders, while it's mostly a group of travelers studying together even if we do give workshops regulary!

Clara (who should write here soon to introduce herself!) made me think about the "no-mad lab", I like it for its sound, and double meaning, and for the word "lab" which can be anything but sounds serious (which is kinda funny when you picture the time we'll be clowning!)
What do you think? Do you have other ideas? Very Happy
If we change it we'll have to do it soon cause I want to re-do the website, maybe doing a blog instead so it's easy if some of you want to write articles in it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The name - Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name -   The name - Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 10:33

Actualy I worked this night! https://nomadlabo.blogspot.fr/ what do you think about this? (the name can be changed) Less things to read to get the point...clearer isn't it? well now I don't know what I should add, can't recall anything after explaning the things so many times to people! >_< I should get some sleep as well!

It would need some corrections also!
Back to top Go down
Fredsack

Fredsack

Here since : 2016-05-11

The name - Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name -   The name - Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 22:11

Looks good and I also think a blog structure is a good idea.
Just one question: Why the "o" in the end? Accident or was it already taken without it or just because you like it better?
Also I think you mixed the numbers at the date on the blog. Besides your future self was posting from 100 years in the future, then maybe she can give us some general hints which mistakes to avoid Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The name - Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name -   The name - Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 23:34

Haha you have lynx eyes! Yes the "nomadlab" domain was already taken. And I outdated this post so it's always the first on the page, as blogger doesn't allow a simple homepage because this is supposed to be a blog, and not a bloggy-website! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The name - Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name -   The name - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The name -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L'école Buissonnière :: Nomad School :: Organisation-
Jump to: