L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'école Buissonnière

~ Hi! If you need some help to use the forum click here!~

Also check the news

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's inaugurate!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalima

Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

Let's inaugurate! Empty
PostSubject: Let's inaugurate!   Let's inaugurate! Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov - 15:59

Hello!

My name's Malika, I'm 25 and I grew up in Paris. I've always been very curious about everything, wanting to know how the bleep I got there, got conscious, and how it was possible that the world was this way and not just a cool peacefull place (this could be an Eden, food is growing on trees and water flowing out of the ground so wtf?). I still didn't get it, but as I consider that thinking we know something is feeding ourselves with illusions, then I may be on the good way. Between beliefs, lies, deny, paradoxes and human limits it sounds to me almost impossible to get to something we could call "true" even with sciences.
Whatever, I'll give my best to give it a try, I feel like it's at least a tribute to existence to wonder about what's going on inside and around. And it may have positive side-effects! Wink

After high school I started to study osteopathy. But the school was too expansive (and anyway osteopathy is now ruined in France thanks to our "sport and health ministery"!) so I had to stop after 2 years. I decided I'll go on learning by myself and by exchanging knowledge while traveling around Asia. I always wanted to do something like that, when as a child I was seeing the adults's lifes I already knew I wouldn't stand such ways of living, traveling was the perfect idea! But I was scared, didn't know how to do, how dangerous it could be, if I was strong enougth... So I started to learn chinese while keeping on reading my anatomy books. I went for 2 more years but my depression finaly lead me to jump into travel.
It was magical, I felt so harmonious with myself, and the people I was meeting were kind of speaking the same language, understanding me better although we were speaking english, spanish or german! Very Happy After a while the magic went away, I discovered all the darkness that could grow in this "traveler's world" too, for the best: I'm not as naive as before and I still love this life so much!

I traveled for 2 years and this idea of nomadic tribal school came slowly into my mind. It was just like a beautifull dream until I realized it was totaly possible to make it real! Smile The main thing I had to do was to find you all! Thanks to internet that's not so hard. It takes some time, the caravan's not quite full yet -which is quite good cause we will have troubles to keep the limit up to 15 people- and for a shy person like me it kind of feels strange to speak to so many unknown people, it really took me 1h to answer to every single mail I received! (that's a good exercice for sure!)

Ok that's a strange introduction but I think it's the best I can do to give an idea of who I am.

Except from initiating it and trying to solve the different problems that can occur, what I can bring to the school is:
Dancing lesson/session (body-control, choregraphy and more important healthy-unchained-dancing-self!), anatomy (theory and practice: teaching your hands to feel the difference between a muscle and a bone for example can reeeaaally improve massage's skills!) and eventualy french lessons if some are interested!
I know also some physiology, psychology, phyto and aromatherapy, hypnosis, chinese, pedagogy and martial arts (aikido, chanbara, penjak silat) but not enougth too teach it I guess.

What I would specialy like to learn/improve is: psycholgy, anthropology, polish, german, chinese, phytotherapy, myself, martial arts, jongling, singing, guitar playing, druming, physics, mecanic, chimisty, IT, crafting, acting, stilting, ... I like everything, depending on how it's teach -usual schoolar teaching is too boring!

Tadam, that's all I found to say right now!
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

Let's inaugurate! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's inaugurate!   Let's inaugurate! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov - 13:50

(just to say: I'm alive, youhou!)
Back to top Go down

Let's inaugurate!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L'école Buissonnière :: Nomad Tribe :: The tribe-
Jump to: