L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'école Buissonnière

~ Hi! If you need some help to use the forum click here!~

Also check the news

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings lovely people!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Greetings lovely people! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings lovely people!   Greetings lovely people! Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov - 17:53

Well it's such an honor to be the second post in a forum Shocked  such opportunity it's not common in Internet...

A brief history about myself:

When I finished the highschool I was on my way to the university. I wanted to study Forest Engineering. I'd  always been a shy guy and arriving uni was quite changing for me, is where I confirmed my suspicions: the world is a wide place and I wasn't alone! Soon I joined the linguistic volunteers to help incoming exchange students to find a place, integrate or anything they could need. I discovered how much I love this international enviroment...

I spent a couple of summers working with the daughter of a friend of my mom's farm and kennel. That  was my first travel by myself. Completely alone. And guess what? I LOVE THAT. The freedom  and also the thrill( specially because back then my english was way worse).

When I had the chance it was very obvious to me that I'd go to an exchange, and this is how I spend the most lifechanging year of my life in Czech Republic.There I met a ton of new people, and between some of those people there was people tat opened my eyes and showed me that "there's an alternative" I had no need to do a master after the degree if I didn't want to, I was free to do whatever I please wiht my life (all in all,  that's why is mine) I got in touch with volunteering, eco-villages, permaculture and all this alternative world.  Before that, I knew it  but it was somethign distant.
It was then when I remembered why I decided to be a forest engineer, the main reason is that I wanted to work outdoors. I'ts harder, usually less paid but this was/is my choice!

Now my bachelor is done ( one subject left, easy pie) and it's time to go out in the world!

Arrow I can offer lectures of:Wildlife knowledge and management, forest and land management, Botany ( theoretical and more applied), Biology ,Basic/medium Maths & physics, hydrology. Catalan, Spanish

Arrow Other skills:
I play the harmonica, I've done some martial arts ( kendo, tai chi and chi kung), I'm very interested in traditional medicine and medicinal/edible plants. I direct several rol playing games ( narrative and live). I also love to read and writte (prose and poetry)

Arrow I'd like to learn:
Drawing ( I suck), any language... Actually almost anything! I crave knowledge! so anything you want to teach I'm probably interested =D
Back to top Go down

Greetings lovely people!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L'école Buissonnière :: Nomad Tribe :: The tribe-
Jump to: