L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/

L'école Buissonnière

~ Hi! If you need some help to use the forum click here!~

Also check the news

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Languages classes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What language would you like to learn/improve?
 English
 German
 French
 Spanish
 Italian
 Portugese
 Polish
 Arabian
 Chinese
 Other(s)
View results
AuthorMessage
Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

PostSubject: Languages classes   Sun 1 Nov - 17:34

Ok there were only 10 occurancies for the survey sorry.
Here please tell us which language you speak, study or wish to learn and how you picture a good language class!

I speak french.
I'm learning english, german, spanish and chinese.
I would really like to learn polish and maybe to study japenese again (I forgot everything I learnt in high school)!

How I picture a language class:
Depending on which language, for french for example I would mostly work on the speaking and just write on the board the expressions we work on without asking you to read or write, so you slowly get use to french cause it's a rulebreaker language it makes no sense to directly learn those rules, french people write really bad unless they read a lot of french books so we would follow the natural way to learn french: first year just speaking and seeing, then if you go on, reading, then eventually writting!
For a more "ruled" language I would picture it with very short classes (20mn), 2 or 3 times a week maybe, with 5mn reminders during the days we don't have those classes (maybe during the lunch cause the memory works better with associations of different senses).
Back to top Go down
Bitey

Here since : 2015-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Languages classes   Sun 1 Nov - 18:02

Native in Spanish and Catalan, proficient in english

I have some basic french but it's really rusty and limited vocabulary...

Ihad some japanese too but I forgot almost everythign ( DAMN! It was a big effort the hiragana and katakana T.T)
Back to top Go down
Fredsack

Here since : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Languages classes   Wed 11 May - 18:48

I am german and could teach that.
My english is pretty good too, since I use it everyday and often speak more english than german.
Besides that I am okish in French since I lived half a year in Senegal but I would like to get the times right for once.
Besides that I learned some Chinese last Semester and want to improve on that too. I guess finding a teacher there will be the hard part.
I am also slowly picking up some Polish from Dama but not so very much. She could teach us all I guess Smile
Back to top Go down
duarchie

Here since : 2016-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Languages classes   Sun 28 Aug - 17:53

I speak portuguese, english and a bit of spanish. I understand most of the french that is spoken, but cannot speak it, unfortunately.
I think I would be a good student of french and italian because they are latin languages and I am already half-way through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Languages classes   

Back to top Go down

Languages classes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1