L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'école Buissonnière

~ Hi! If you need some help to use the forum click here!~

Also check the news

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
manatua

Here since : 2015-12-14

Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!) Empty
PostSubject: Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!)   Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!) Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb - 16:23

Right. So, my name is Ana Rita, usually called Anita, from Portugal. Been postponing this as I haven't found the inspiration to write down something understandable and alright to be read. So I decided to more or less paste what I had writen to Malika. Sorry, I do need to improve my writing skills...or maybe mental organisation...or both.

I used to be a conservator-restorer but been working in a lot of other stuff for the past 10 years while traveling and living all over Europe. Latelly I use hitchhiking as a basic mean of transport, couchsurfing and camping as usually low cost is the situation but also cause I am closer to people and nature. I don't fancy the travelling and staying away from locals, it's a concept that makes no sense for me. I like knowing the people and everything related to them, including the good and the bad things, as there is a constant contradiction inside each and all of us. I aim for understanding more the people of the world, what moves them.

I am interested in learning practical stuff while trying to develop myself as a moving soul. Although I believe in individual spirituality, I am not tied to any religion and don't like prejudices or tagging at all. I enjoy having great moments and experiences which usually include talking, eating, gaming... interaction! in a peacefull and relaxed environment.

I tried, and kinda still do, go on in society as it is but then again, corporations annoy me and I find it very complicated for my heart to listen and cope to certain monstrosities, therefore decided to move on until I find a more suitable sort of society, before I die of a long heartbreak. For some time now I believe that I may be more leaned to communities rather than societies and been trying to find that out since. Up to now, the moments and experiences have been great with lots of learning, love and sharing. Guess that now the target is trying to understand how those things can actually be the majority. I am also interested in sustainable environments, from permacutlture and eco-building to animal life embracing and waste awareness.

Even though I am not very concerned about my own future, as my parents put it, I'd love to use my time to help people out in a communal base, while learning. This school seems to be a very good initiative and would love to be part of it. Always had horrible selling capacities, as I believe that people should think and decide for themselves, therefore just wanted to say also that I can't do pretty much anything as a pro, but have a great will for learning. So, besides being completely free, I am also a work in progress and not so aware about the things I can teach. My knowledge is not as in a library but I can think about that more deeply and come to a more structured topic-isation of things.

Hope that was at least an ok and not a too long introduction, and hope hearing from you to discuss further stuff Smile

Happy days in peace!
Babai *
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!)   Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!) Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 12:45

Yellow Ana-Rita! Very Happy
Welcome on board! Youhou! \o/
I'm sure you'll find a lot of things to teach us as well!
Maybe you can be our recycling master! cat
Whatever, you're part of the team anyway! Wink
Back to top Go down
manatua

Here since : 2015-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!)   Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!) Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 22:01

would you fancy knowing about making your own clening and higiene products?? Like toothpaste, cleaning soap and so on? I can try to learn that until Sept Smile
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!)   Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Feb - 16:09

For sure, that would be a very usefull skill! Very Happy More eco-friendly I guess and so nicer for skins, hair and teeth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!)   Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow yous ! (not calling you smilies, just a joke btw hello and yellow and make words more colourfull...nevermind!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L'école Buissonnière :: Nomad Tribe :: The tribe-
Jump to: