L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'école Buissonnière

~ Hi! If you need some help to use the forum click here!~

Also check the news

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribe happenings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bettybeloved

Bettybeloved

Here since : 2015-11-02

Tribe happenings Empty
PostSubject: Tribe happenings   Tribe happenings Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 11:03

I believe I was told before that the tribe would be using easy to set up sort of huts to sleep in, is this still the idea? And how is the transport coming along? I've been watching videos/documentaries on nomad lifestyles and I'm hooked, so fascinating !! I'd love to hear more about the growing tribes ideas Smile Gratitudes
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

Tribe happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe happenings   Tribe happenings Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan - 16:04

Yes, it's called a flex yourte, I posted a video on this topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHvwhRr1L34

And here is another one:

(the guy who invented this is french so I only find french videos sorry)
Back to top Go down
Bettybeloved

Bettybeloved

Tribe happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe happenings   Tribe happenings Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan - 22:58

That's the one! How amazing! Do you have one? Also does it come with coverings and things to secure it? Thank you for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Here since : 2015-10-31

Tribe happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe happenings   Tribe happenings Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan - 16:28

No we will first build one together, as a first week project! Smile building the yourte, getting on touch with music and jongling, so we can hit the road a bit prepared! I'm in contact with people who may help us, giving us a workshop to build this, when I have a concrete answer we'll know from where we'll start! Very Happy

I'll move this topic to the organisation forum, about this do you know we have more than 2 categories on this forum? Smile You can click on the upper picture to get to the forum's main page.
Back to top Go down
Bettybeloved

Bettybeloved

Tribe happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe happenings   Tribe happenings Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan - 16:40

Oooo that sounds like a really good idea, also gives the tribe time to bond before setting out Smile I've been watching the video of the hut over and over, it's hypnotic! Very Happy

Ah yes I see that now, still getting used to everything - thank you for your patience and answers Smile
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Tribe happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe happenings   Tribe happenings Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 12:47

Yes! building our bed room! Very Happy

No problem dear, it gives some life here, and others can learn from your mistakes as well, everything is perfect <3
Back to top Go down
MalteLund

Here since : 2016-01-28

Tribe happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe happenings   Tribe happenings Icon_minitimeFri 4 Mar - 2:44

Wauw it looks so cool! Gonna be a great way to start the trip!
Back to top Go down
duarchie

Here since : 2016-07-09

Tribe happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe happenings   Tribe happenings Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug - 17:10

This is an awesome blog I follow about primitive technology:
https://primitivetechnology.wordpress.com/
There is also his Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/PrimitiveTechnology
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Tribe happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe happenings   Tribe happenings Icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep - 2:52

How funny, we'd just spoke about this guy with my dad and a friend!
Can be nice but we have to focus on very temporar constructions! (1-3 weeks I think...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribe happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe happenings   Tribe happenings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribe happenings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L'école Buissonnière :: Nomad Tribe :: Floody flow-
Jump to: