L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'école Buissonnière

~ Hi! If you need some help to use the forum click here!~

Also check the news

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing is caring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bettybeloved

Bettybeloved

Here since : 2015-11-02

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan - 22:20

Still trying to work out how this site works so sorry if this doesn't work - trying to insert an image of one of my pieces of art, thought it would be nice to share, hope that's ok?

Sharing is caring <a href=Sharing is caring Pb270011" />
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 16:06

Yes yes yes!! Very Happy

To insert a picture you have to host it first (upload it on a website to make it viewable by anyone having the link, there are a lot for free (search "free picture hosting")), then you put the link between [*img] and [*/img] without the *.
This painting looks amazing, normaly on hosters your can choose a link that shows a small picture leading to a bigger one, cause here we don't see it right.
Try and make mistakes to correct, that's how we learn to use a forum, or even computers, or even everything hehe! Wink

But a little question: is the forum in english at least? :s I see it in french but normaly the language can be change in the settings and it should be in english as default...
Back to top Go down
Bettybeloved

Bettybeloved

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 17:48

Sharing is caring Pa011812
Thank you for the advice - is that any better or horrifically worse? I'm definitely having to have a play here and learn! I like your way of thinking Razz
Yes! The forum is in english, thank you! Parts are in French but that's fine, doesn't slow me down at all, I pick things up fast Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Here since : 2015-10-31

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 17:58

Perfect! Very Happy
Ah yes I guess the skin I picked for the forum was french ahem... Well I'll change this later, let's not be too frenchy! X)

Here's one of mine:
Sharing is caring Dscf1810
I did it like in your heart-spaced technique description but I always have trouble with filling space! (ah and I was tripping with the lights of the day so the picture is kind of strange!)
Back to top Go down
Bettybeloved

Bettybeloved

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 18:28

Nono I'm trying to improve my French (which is horrific) so it's perfect! Razz

Wow! Very Happy!! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your art with me! I didn't realise you did art this sort of art, wonderful Smile I love working from a heart space, I did some today while listening to Om Mani Padme Hum chant, so centering Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx1SrxDwxXo (< chant)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 18:30

I'm mostly drawing, but I really liked everytime I got paints in the hands! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bettybeloved

Bettybeloved

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 18:32

Oooo I'd love to see some more of your art! I really like your style Very Happy I adore art, it's such a safe, playful, expressive process!
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 21:18

Yeah, and it can be so much relieving, the sublimination of pain, it healed me so often just to prroowsh! let it go out of me on paper or something and then wah it's out there and not inside anymore! Magical! Smile
Oh oh, thank you for your compliments!  Embarassed I don't have so many pictures but here is one more:
Sharing is caring Dscf1910

And then it's your turn!   Razz
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 21:24

(I just noticed, I almost only draw women faces and in this exact position...ahem!)
Back to top Go down
Bettybeloved

Bettybeloved

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 10:54

It's beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I completely get what you mean, it's so cleansing and healing! I would love to do art from a heart space with you some time Very Happy
That's ok, I have subconscious recurring themes in my art too - whenever I do realism oil paintings (mind art, very structured and realistic) I paint men, but whenever I do surreal, spiritual art from a heart space I do goddesses/women Razz
Back to top Go down
Bettybeloved

Bettybeloved

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 16:27

Sharing is caring P6221710
Ooo my turn? Bit of both then; androgynous sketch I did while waiting behind scenes at theatre between make up touch-ups - the children actors like it when I draw, it keeps them quiet Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 16:34

Woaaaah *-* Amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Bettybeloved

Bettybeloved

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 17:03

That is very kind of you, thank you!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sharing is caring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Sharing is caring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing is caring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L'école Buissonnière :: Nomad Tribe :: Tribal Arts-
Jump to: